Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueAviated acrobatically (6 letter answer)
NotesThe answer LOOPED is so rare that it appears less than once every 2500 puzzles.
Ran rings around
DefinitionLOOP as a verb:
1. move in loops; "The bicycle looped around the tree"
2. (loop, intertwine) = make a loop in; "loop a rope"
3. fly loops, perform a loop; "the stunt pilot looped his plane"
4. (coil, loop, curl) = wind around something in coils or loops
5. fasten or join with a loop; "He looped the watch through his belt"
LOOPED as an adjective:
1. (looped, whorled) = like the pattern basic to the human fingerprint