Bribe (3 letter answer)
The answer BUY is seen occasionally, appearing about once every 750 puzzles.
Be convinced of
Fall for a pitch
Signal to a broker
Act like a bull?
Pick up, in a way
Totally accept, as an idea
Wall Street order
Bullish order on Wall Street
BUY as a noun:
1. (bargain, buy, steal) = an advantageous purchase; "she got a bargain at the auction"; "the stock was a real buy at that price"
BUY as a verb:
1. (buy, purchase) = obtain by purchase; acquire by means of a financial transaction; "The family purchased a new car"; "The conglomerate acquired a new company"; "She buys for the big department store"
2. (bribe, corrupt, buy, grease one's palms) = make illegal payments to in exchange for favors or influence; "This judge can be bought"
3. acquire by trade or sacrifice or exchange; "She wanted to buy his love with her dedication to him and his work"
4. accept as true; "I can't buy this story"
5. be worth or be capable of buying; "This sum will buy you a ride on the train"