Cake sections (5 letter answer)
The answer TIERS is common and appears about once every 225 puzzles.
Anagram for tires
Rows of rows
Hillside landscaping effects
La Scala features
R.F.K. Stadium areas
Wedding cake layers
Wedding cake parts
What Shea patrons are in
Many opera houses have them
TIER as a noun:
1. (grade, level, tier) = a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
2. any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
3. (tier, tier up) = a worker who ties something
4. something that is used for tying; "the sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
5. one of two or more layers one atop another; "tier upon tier of huge casks"; "a three-tier wedding cake"