Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueF.B.I. actions (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer RAIDS is uncommon, appearing about once every 375 puzzles.
Takes by storm
Trips to the fridge
Visits from Vikings
Francis Marion's forte
Jeb Stuart's forte
Midnight fridge visits
Midnight visits to the refrigerator
Visits from Carry Nation
DefinitionRAID as a noun:
1. (foray, raid, maraud) = a sudden short attack
2. an attempt by speculators to defraud investors
RAID as a verb:
1. (raid, bust) = search without warning, make a sudden surprise attack on; "The police raided the crack house"
2. (foray into, raid) = enter someone else's territory and take spoils; "The pirates raided the coastal villages regularly"
3. take over (a company) by buying a controlling interest of its stock; "T. Boone Pickens raided many large companies"
4. search for something needed or desired; "Our babysitter raided our refrigerator"