Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueFrigid (6 letter answer)
NotesThe answer ARCTIC is seen occasionally, appearing about once every 900 puzzles.
Colder than cold
Dan McGrew's clime
Polar bear's domain
DefinitionARCTIC as a noun:
1. (Arctic, Arctic Zone, North Frigid Zone) = the regions north of the Arctic Circle centered on the North Pole
2. (arctic, galosh, golosh, rubber, gumshoe) = a waterproof overshoe that protects shoes from water or snow
ARCTIC as an adjective:
1. (north-polar, Arctic) = at or near the north pole
2. of or relating to the Arctic; "Arctic circle"
3. (arctic, frigid, gelid, glacial, icy, polar) = extremely cold; "an arctic climate"; "a frigid day"; "gelid waters of the North Atlantic"; "glacial winds"; "icy hands"; "polar weather"