Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueGo off the wall? (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer ECHO is very common and appears about once every 34 puzzles.
Be reminiscent of
Come-on at bridge
Dali's "Nostalgic ___"
Response to a yodeler
Canyon sound effect
Effect in the recording studio
Letter after delta
Long hallway effect
She doted on Narcissus
She loved Narcissus
Sound after call waiting?
DefinitionECHO as a noun:
1. (echo, reverberation, sound reflection, replication) = the persistence of a sound after its source has stopped
2. (Greek mythology) a nymph who was spurned by Narcissus and pined away until only her voice remained
3. a reply that repeats what has just been said
ECHO as a verb:
1. (repeat, echo) = to say again or imitate; "followers echoing the cries of their leaders"
2. (resound, echo, ring, reverberate) = ring or echo with sound; "the hall resounded with laughter"
3. (echo, recall) = call to mind; "His words echoed John F. Kennedy"