Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueHaricot, for one (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer STEW is seen frequently, appearing about once every 60 puzzles.
Hasenpfeffer, for one
Mulligan, for one
Act the worrywart
Burgoo or scouse
Burgoo or swivet
Meal in a pot
Olla or salmi
Ratatouille or ragout
Chili con carne
Cold weather meal
Dish simmered in a pot
Dish that sticks to your ribs
Onetime flight attendant, slangily
Stay up nights, say
DefinitionSTEW as a noun:
1. (fret, stew, sweat, lather, swither) = agitation resulting from active worry; "don't get in a stew"; "he's in a sweat about exams"
2. food prepared by stewing especially meat or fish with vegetables
STEW as a verb:
1. (grizzle, brood, stew) = be in a huff; be silent or sullen
2. (stew, grudge) = bear a grudge; harbor ill feelings
3. cook slowly and for a long time in liquid; "Stew the vegetables in wine"