Hudson Bay sight (3 letter answer)
The answer ICE is very common and appears about once every 37 puzzles.
Break the ___
Diamonds, to a fence
Diamonds, to a hood
Diamonds, to Legs
Ferber's "___ Palace"
H20 at 0°
Kind of beer
Kind of jam
"___ Palace": Ferber
Secure, as a victory
Stuff in trays
Surface for the Rangers
Eliza crossed it
"Floor" for an Orr score
Motel machine sign
Murder, in mob talk
Puck handler's surface
Ship navigation hazard
Something found in a sheet
Winter driving hazard
Word with pick or pack
Something with this is not neat
A camel may be executed on it
ICE as a noun:
1. (ice, water ice) = water frozen in the solid state; "Americans like ice in their drinks"
2. the frozen part of a body of water
3. (ice, sparkler) = diamonds; "look at the ice on that dame!"
4. (frosting, icing, ice) = a flavored sugar topping used to coat and decorate cakes
5. (ice, frappe) = a frozen dessert with fruit flavoring (especially one containing no milk)
6. (methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash) = an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
7. (internal-combustion engine, ICE) = a heat engine in which combustion occurs inside the engine rather than in a separate furnace; heat expands a gas that either moves a piston or turns a gas turbine
8. (ice rink, ice-skating rink, ice) = a rink with a floor of ice for ice hockey or ice skating; "the crowd applauded when she skated out onto the ice"
ICE as a verb:
1. (frost, ice) = decorate with frosting; "frost a cake"
2. put ice on or put on ice; "Ice your sprained limbs"