Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueIt can have knots (7 letter answer)
NotesThe answer STOMACH is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1200 puzzles.
Put up with
Have no ___ for (dislike)
One way to a man's heart?
DefinitionSTOMACH as a noun:
1. (stomach, tummy, tum, breadbasket) = an enlarged and muscular saclike organ of the alimentary canal; the principal organ of digestion
2. (abdomen, venter, stomach, belly) = the region of the body of a vertebrate between the thorax and the pelvis
3. an inclination or liking for things involving conflict or difficulty or unpleasantness; "he had no stomach for a fight"
4. an appetite for food; "exercise gave him a good stomach for dinner"
STOMACH as a verb:
1. bear to eat; "He cannot stomach raw fish"
2. (digest, endure, stick out, stomach, bear, stand, tolerate, support, brook, abide, suffer, put up) = put up with something or somebody unpleasant; "I cannot bear his constant criticism"; "The new secretary had to endure a lot of unprofessional remarks"; "he learned to tolerate the heat"; "She stuck out two years in a miserable marriage"