Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLab inspector? (3 letter answer)
NotesThe answer VET is seen frequently, appearing about once every 110 puzzles.
Check for accuracy
Doc of the bay?
Grognard, for short
Member of a post
American Legion member
Do a background check on
James Herriot, e.g.
Kind of doctor, for short
Liz of "Garfield," e.g.
Ribbon wearer, sometimes
Rookie's mentor, maybe
Hero of "All Things Bright . . . "
Old Philadelphia stadium, informally, with "the"
DefinitionVET as a noun:
1. (veterinarian, veterinary, veterinary surgeon, vet) = a doctor who practices veterinary medicine
2. (veteran, vet, ex-serviceman) = a person who has served in the armed forces
VET as a verb:
1. work as a veterinarian; "She vetted for the farms in the area for many years"
2. examine carefully; "Someone should vet this report before it goes out"
3. provide (a person) with medical care
4. provide veterinary care for