Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLike some myths (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer NORSE is seen frequently, appearing about once every 140 puzzles.
Natives of Telemark
Like the dragon Fafnir
Like Eric the Red
Like Odin and Thor
Like Thor or Frigg
Like Valhalla's heroes
St. Olaf's subjects
Subjects of Olav V
They wrote in runes
It can be found in runes
DefinitionNORSE as a noun:
1. (Scandinavian, Norse, Northman) = an inhabitant of Scandinavia
2. (Norwegian, Norseman, Norse) = a native or inhabitant of Norway
3. (Scandinavian, Scandinavian language, Nordic, Norse, North Germanic, North Germanic language) = the northern family of Germanic languages that are spoken in Scandinavia and Iceland
NORSE as an adjective:
1. (Scandinavian, Norse) = of or relating to Scandinavia or its peoples or cultures; "Norse sagas"; "Norse nomads"
2. (Norwegian, Norse) = of or relating to Norway or its people or culture or language; "Norwegian herring"