Midi resort (4 letter answer)
The answer NICE is seen frequently, appearing about once every 100 puzzles.
___ Nellie (prude)
Opposite of naughty
Côte d'Azur city
French resort city
Pleasant French city?
Pleasant French resort
"Treat Me ___" (1957 Elvis song)
NICE as a noun:
1. a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
NICE as an adjective:
1. pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance; "what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith; "nice manners"; "a nice dress"; "a nice face"; "a nice day"; "had a nice time at the party"; "the corn and tomatoes are nice today"
2. (decent, nice) = socially or conventionally correct; refined or virtuous; "from a decent family"; "a nice girl"
3. (nice, skillful) = done with delicacy and skill; "a nice bit of craft"; "a job requiring nice measurements with a micrometer"; "a nice shot"
4. (dainty, nice, overnice, prissy, squeamish) = excessively fastidious and easily disgusted; "too nice about his food to take to camp cooking"; "so squeamish he would only touch the toilet handle with his elbow"
5. (discriminate, nice) = noting distinctions with nicety; "a discriminating interior designer"; "a nice sense of color"; "a nice point in the argument"
6. (courteous, gracious, nice) = exhibiting courtesy and politeness; "a nice gesture"