Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueRank of seats (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer TIER is seen frequently, appearing about once every 50 puzzles.
Kind of table
Part of a theater
Row of seats
Section of seats
Auditorium balcony, e.g.
Detail on some tickets
Opera house level
Part of Harvard Stadium
Part of a seat assignment
Rank of organ pipes
Row upon row
DefinitionTIER as a noun:
1. (grade, level, tier) = a relative position or degree of value in a graded group; "lumber of the highest grade"
2. any one of two or more competitors who tie one another
3. (tier, tier up) = a worker who ties something
4. something that is used for tying; "the sail is fastened to the yard with tiers"
5. one of two or more layers one atop another; "tier upon tier of huge casks"; "a three-tier wedding cake"