Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueSurveilling need (9 letter answer)
NotesThe answer SATELLITE is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 2100 puzzles.
Kind of state
Triton, to Neptune
Lackey or flunky
Tiros or Telstar
DefinitionSATELLITE as a noun:
1. (satellite, artificial satellite, orbiter) = man-made equipment that orbits around the earth or the moon
2. (satellite, planet) = a person who follows or serves another
3. any celestial body orbiting around a planet or star
SATELLITE as a verb:
1. broadcast or disseminate via satellite
SATELLITE as an adjective:
1. surrounding and dominated by a central authority or power; "a city and its satellite communities"