Word accompanying a clink (6 letter answer)
The answer CHEERS is seen occasionally, appearing about once every 850 puzzles.
Certain leader's repertoire
Toast imported from England
TV bar sitcom
First line of a "Stepquote" toast
Long-running NBC sitcom
TV sitcom located in Boston
It's said when lifting the arm
CHEER as a noun:
1. a cry or shout of approval
2. (cheerfulness, cheer, sunniness, sunshine) = the quality of being cheerful and dispelling gloom; "flowers added a note of cheerfulness to the drab room"
CHEER as a verb:
1. (cheer, hearten, recreate, embolden) = give encouragement to
2. show approval or good wishes by shouting; "everybody cheered the birthday boy"
3. (cheer, cheer up, jolly along, jolly up) = cause (somebody) to feel happier or more cheerful; "She tried to cheer up the disappointed child when he failed to win the spelling bee"
4. (cheer, cheer up, chirk up) = become cheerful
5. (cheer, inspire, urge, barrack, urge on, exhort, pep up) = urge on or encourage especially by shouts; "The crowd cheered the demonstrating strikers"