Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The Clue2-D (6 letter answer)
NotesThe answer LINEAR is uncommon, appearing about once every 450 puzzles.
Related CluesNot 2-D or 3-D
I learn of some measurements
Following a straight course
Going from A to B, say
Long and slender
Like some reasoning
Type of equation
Elongated, as a leaf
Horizontal, in music
Kind of measurement
Unlike a plane
Like some algebra
Kind of equation
DefinitionLINEAR as an adjective:
1. (linear, additive) = designating or involving an equation whose terms are of the first degree
2. (linear, one-dimensional) = of or in or along or relating to a line; involving a single dimension; "a linear measurement"
3. (analogue, analog, linear) = of a circuit or device having an output that is proportional to the input; "analogue device"; "linear amplifier"
4. (linear, elongate) = of a leaf shape; long and narrow
5. (linear, running) = measured lengthwise; "cost of lumber per running foot"