Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueCan opener (3 letter answer)
NotesThe answer TAB is seen frequently, appearing about once every 80 puzzles.
Bill at the bar
Hunter from N.Y.C.
A bartender may run one
File clerk's need
File folder feature
Web browser subwindow
Key above Caps Lock
Key on the far left of a keyboard
It may be run up
DefinitionTAB as a noun:
1. (check, chit, tab) = the bill in a restaurant; "he asked the waiter for the check"
2. (yellow journalism, tabloid, tab) = sensationalist journalism
3. (tab key, tab) = the key on a typewriter or a word processor that causes a tabulation
4. a short strip of material attached to or projecting from something in order to facilitate opening or identifying or handling it; "pull the tab to open the can"; "files with a red tab will be stored separately"; "the collar has a tab with a button hole"; "the filing cards were organized by cards having indexed tabs"
5. (pill, lozenge, tablet, tab) = a dose of medicine in the form of a small pellet