Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueClique member (7 letter answer)
NotesThe answer INSIDER is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1000 puzzles.
One of the gang
One in the know
One with privileged knowledge
Many a news source
Person with special access
One who knows the scoop
No typical stock trader
Person who should know
One who knows all the secrets
DefinitionINSIDER as a noun:
1. an officer of a corporation or others who have access to private information about the corporation's operations
INSIDE as an adjective:
1. relating to or being on the side closer to the center or within a defined space; "he reached into his inside jacket pocket"; "inside out"; "an inside pitch is between home plate and the batter"
2. being or applying to the inside of a building; "an inside wall"
3. (inside, inner, privileged) = confined to an exclusive group; "privy to inner knowledge"; "inside information"; "privileged information"
4. away from the outer edge; "an inner lane"; "the inside lane"