Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueConjoin (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer UNITE is seen frequently, appearing about once every 90 puzzles.
Throw in together
Labor leader's cry
Labor organizer's cry
DefinitionUNITE as a verb:
1. (unite, unify) = act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
2. (unify, unite, merge) = become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "Will the two Koreas unify?"
3. (unite, combine) = have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
4. (connect, link, link up, join, unite) = be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
5. (unite, unify) = bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
6. (unite, unify, merge) = join or combine; "We merged our resources"