Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueConnect (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer UNITE is seen frequently, appearing about once every 90 puzzles.
Bond or bind
Change from two to one
Form an entity
Go from two to one
Debs's advice to workers
Labor leader's cry
Labor organizer's cry
DefinitionUNITE as a verb:
1. (unite, unify) = act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
2. (unify, unite, merge) = become one; "Germany unified officially in 1990"; "Will the two Koreas unify?"
3. (unite, combine) = have or possess in combination; "she unites charm with a good business sense"
4. (connect, link, link up, join, unite) = be or become joined or united or linked; "The two streets connect to become a highway"; "Our paths joined"; "The travelers linked up again at the airport"
5. (unite, unify) = bring together for a common purpose or action or ideology or in a shared situation; "the Democratic Patry platform united several splinter groups"
6. (unite, unify, merge) = join or combine; "We merged our resources"