Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueFisheye ___ (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer LENS is seen frequently, appearing about once every 80 puzzles.
Part of the eye
Place for a cap
Film, in Hollywood lingo
Something to shoot through
Word with telephoto or zoom
It may change your perspective
DefinitionLENS as a noun:
1. (lens, lense, lens system) = a transparent optical device used to converge or diverge transmitted light and to form images
2. (Lens, genus Lens) = genus of small erect or climbing herbs with pinnate leaves and small inconspicuous white flowers and small flattened pods: lentils
3. (metaphor) a channel through which something can be seen or understood; "the writer is the lens through which history can be seen"
4. (lens, crystalline lens) = biconvex transparent body situated behind the iris in the eye; it focuses light waves on the retina
5. (lens, electron lens) = electronic equipment that uses a magnetic or electric field in order to focus a beam of electrons