Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueJungle warning (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer ROAR is seen frequently, appearing about once every 60 puzzles.
Laugh with gusto
Reaction to a touchdown
Sound from Leo
Air show sound
Big top noise
Conch shell effect
Have a hearty laugh
Jet engine's output
Meow's big brother
More than laugh
Niagara Falls sound
Not just chuckle
Not just tehee
Sound of crowd approval
DefinitionROAR as a noun:
1. (boom, roar, roaring, thunder) = a deep prolonged loud noise
2. (bellow, bellowing, holla, holler, hollering, hollo, holloa, roar, roaring, yowl) = a very loud utterance (like the sound of an animal); "his bellow filled the hallway"
3. the sound made by a lion
ROAR as a verb:
1. (roar, howl) = make a loud noise, as of wind, water, or vehicles; "The wind was howling in the trees"; "The water roared down the chute"
2. (thunder, roar) = utter words loudly and forcefully; "`Get out of here,' he roared"
3. (howl, ululate, wail, roar, yawl, yaup) = emit long loud cries; "wail in self-pity"; "howl with sorrow"
4. act or proceed in a riotous, turbulent, or disorderly way; "desperadoes from the hills regularly roared in to take over the town"-R.A.Billington
5. (bellow, roar) = make a loud noise, as of animal; "The bull bellowed"
6. (roar, howl) = laugh unrestrainedly and heartily