Kind of arguments (4 letter answer)
The answer ORAL is very common and appears about once every 26 puzzles.
Form of exam
Kind of history
Kind of hygiene
Kind of rinse
Kind of surgery
Kind of testimony
Kind of tradition
Type of presentation
Type of test
Like some antibiotics
Like some exams
Like some testimony
Like some vaccines
Part of an Ed.D. exam
Like slander, as opposed to libel
ORAL as a noun:
1. (oral, oral exam, oral examination, viva voce, viva) = an examination conducted by word of mouth
ORAL as an adjective:
1. (oral, unwritten) = using speech rather than writing; "an oral tradition"; "an oral agreement"
2. of or relating to or affecting or for use in the mouth; "oral hygiene"; "an oral thermometer"; "an oral vaccine"
3. of or involving the mouth or mouth region or the surface on which the mouth is located; "the oral cavity"; "the oral mucous membrane"; "the oral surface of a starfish"
4. a stage in psychosexual development when the child's interest is concentrated in the mouth; fixation at this stage is said to result in dependence, selfishness, and aggression