Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLanding place (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer WHARF is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1000 puzzles.
Boatload transfer point
It's a shore thing
Place to see a catch
Where to take a load off
DefinitionWHARF as a noun:
1. (pier, wharf, wharfage, dock) = a platform built out from the shore into the water and supported by piles; provides access to ships and boats
WHARF as a verb:
1. provide with a wharf; "Wharf the mouth of the river"
2. store on a wharf; "Wharf the merchandise"
3. discharge at a wharf; "wharf the passengers"
4. (moor, berth, wharf) = come into or dock at a wharf; "the big ship wharfed in the evening"
5. moor at a wharf; "The ship was wharfed"