Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLet a slip pass (6 letter answer)
NotesThe answer NODDED is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1000 puzzles.
Caught a wink
Signed an agreement?
Erred through oversight
DefinitionNOD as a verb:
1. express or signify by nodding; "He nodded his approval"
2. lower and raise the head, as to indicate assent or agreement or confirmation; "The teacher nodded when the student gave the right answer"
3. let the head fall forward through drowsiness; "The old man was nodding in his chair"
4. sway gently back and forth, as is in a nodding motion; "the flowers were nodding in the breeze"
5. be almost asleep; "The old man sat nodding by the fireplace"