Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLow places (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer DIVES is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1200 puzzles.
Jackknife and others
Any rich man
Behaves like a loon
Pretends to get K.O.'d
DefinitionDIVE as a noun:
1. (honkytonk, dive) = a cheap disreputable nightclub or dance hall
2. (dive, diving) = a headlong plunge into water
3. (dive, nose dive, nosedive) = a steep nose-down descent by an aircraft
DIVE as a verb:
1. (dive, plunge, plunk) = drop steeply; "the stock market plunged"
2. plunge into water; "I was afraid to dive from the board into the pool"
3. swim under water; "the children enjoyed diving and looking for shells"