Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The CluePlow part (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer BLADE is uncommon, appearing about once every 525 puzzles.
Bit of grass
Gay ___ (playboy)
Leaf of grass
Razor or gay
Sword or swordsman
Dashing young man
Food processor feature
Main part of a knife
It may make the cut
DefinitionBLADE as a noun:
1. (blade, leaf blade) = especially a leaf of grass or the broad portion of a leaf as distinct from the petiole
2. a dashing young man; "gay young blades bragged of their amorous adventures"
3. something long and thin resembling a blade of grass; "a blade of lint on his suit"
4. (sword, blade, brand, steel) = a cutting or thrusting weapon that has a long metal blade and a hilt with a hand guard
5. a cut of beef from the shoulder blade
6. a broad flat body part (as of the shoulder or tongue)
7. the part of the skate that slides on the ice
8. (blade, vane) = flat surface that rotates and pushes against air or water
9. the flat part of a tool or weapon that (usually) has a cutting edge