Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The CluePush (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer TOUT is common and appears about once every 250 puzzles.
___ de suite
Give a racing tip
Purveyor of a "sure thing"
Race track figure
He claims to have horse sense
DefinitionTOUT as a noun:
1. (tout, ticket tout) = someone who buys tickets to an event in order to resell them at a profit
2. (tout, touter) = someone who advertises for customers in an especially brazen way
3. (tipster, tout) = one who sells advice about gambling or speculation (especially at the racetrack)
TOUT as a verb:
1. advertize in strongly positive terms; "This product was touted as a revolutionary invention"
2. (boast, tout, swash, shoot a line, brag, gas, blow, bluster, vaunt, gasconade) = show off