Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueSubject for Dr. Ruth (3 letter answer)
NotesThe answer SEX is seen frequently, appearing about once every 180 puzzles.
Related Clues___ ed
"The Second ___"
Book by Madonna
One is called fair
Kind of pot?
Kind of symbol
Parts of mins.
One of Alex Comfort's topics
Box to check on a form
Cause for an R rating
Driver's license datum
Driver's license info
Kind of scene in a movie
Reason for an R rating
Reason for an X rating
Topic for Dr. Ruth
Cause for a TV-MA rating
James Brown hit "___ Machine"
Make more alluring, with "up"
Number between quinque and septem
What an "F" may indicate
It sells, it's said
It sells in advertising, they say
Simone de Beauvoir's "The Second ___"
DefinitionSEX as a noun:
1. (sexual activity, sexual practice, sex, sex activity) = activities associated with sexual intercourse; "they had sex in the back seat"
2. either of the two categories (male or female) into which most organisms are divided; "the war between the sexes"
3. (sex, sexual urge) = all of the feelings resulting from the urge to gratify sexual impulses; "he wanted a better sex life"; "the film contained no sex or violence"
4. (sex, gender, sexuality) = the properties that distinguish organisms on the basis of their reproductive roles; "she didn't want to know the sex of the foetus"
SEX as a verb:
1. (arouse, sex, excite, turn on, wind up) = stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
2. tell the sex (of young chickens)