Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueWord at the bottom of a page (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer OVER is very common and appears about once every 43 puzzles.
"One Flew ___ . . . "
___ the hill
"___ and out"
___ and out
Partner of "done with"
"Roger, ___ and out!"
___ easy (eggs order)
" . . . ___ a four-leaf clover"
Ham's sentence ender
Ham's "Your turn"
Take ___ (assume control)
Word with land or seas
CBer's end-of-message word
Frequent word from ham operators
Word ending a radio announcement
Message ending on a two-way radio
DefinitionOVER as a noun:
1. (cricket) the period during which a given number of balls (6 in England but 8 in Australia) are bowled at the batsman by one player from the other team from the same end of the pitch
OVER as an adjective:
1. (complete, concluded, ended, over, all over, terminated) = having come or been brought to a conclusion; "the harvesting was complete"; "the affair is over, ended, finished"; "the abruptly terminated interview"
OVER as an adverb:
1. at or to a point across intervening space etc.; "come over and see us some time"; "over there"
2. throughout an area; "he is known the world over"
3. (over, o'er) = throughout a period of time; "stay over the weekend"
4. beyond the top or upper surface or edge; forward from an upright position; "a roof that hangs over";
5. (all over, over) = over the entire area; "the wallpaper was covered all over with flowers"; "she ached all over"; "everything was dusted over with a fine layer of soot"