Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueLens (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer GLASS is common and appears about once every 250 puzzles.
Barometer or tumbler
"The ___ of fashion . . . ": Ophelia
A frit product
Kind of jaw
"The ___ Menagerie": Williams
Williams's "The ___ Menagerie"
"Einstein on the Beach" composer
Father of the Federal Reserve
Kind of jaw or eye
Like Williams's "Menagerie"
Major Czech export
"___ Onion," Beatles song
"___ Onion," Lennon song
Tiffany art medium
W. Va. product
What a toaster lifts
Word with drinking or looking
Word with spy or hour
Much-hyped Google product
DefinitionGLASS as a noun:
1. a brittle transparent solid with irregular atomic structure
2. (glass, drinking glass) = a container for holding liquids while drinking
3. (glass, glassful) = the quantity a glass will hold
4. (field glass, glass, spyglass) = a small refracting telescope
5. (methamphetamine, methamphetamine hydrochloride, Methedrine, meth, deoxyephedrine, chalk, chicken feed, crank, glass, ice, shabu, trash) = an amphetamine derivative (trade name Methedrine) used in the form of a crystalline hydrochloride; used as a stimulant to the nervous system and as an appetite suppressant
6. (looking glass, glass) = a mirror; usually a ladies' dressing mirror
7. glassware collectively; "She collected old glass"
GLASS as a verb:
1. (glass, glaze) = furnish with glass; "glass the windows"
2. scan (game in the forest) with binoculars
3. (glass, glass in) = enclose with glass; "glass in a porch"
4. put in a glass container
5. (glaze, glass, glass over, glaze over) = become glassy or take on a glass-like appearance; "Her eyes glaze over when she is bored"