Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueU.S. composer Roger ___ (8 letter answer)
NotesThe answer SESSIONS is rarely seen, appearing only about once every 1000 puzzles.
Related CluesComposer Roger
Jam and bull
Rap or jam periods
Capitol Hill get-togethers
"Turn O Libertad" composer
U.S. composer: 1896-1985
U.S. composer associated with Copland
Roger ___, U.S. composer: 1896-1985
DefinitionSESSIONS as a noun:
1. (Sessions, Roger Sessions, Roger Huntington Sessions) = United States composer who promoted 20th century music (1896-1985)
SESSION as a noun:
1. a meeting for execution of a group's functions; "it was the opening session of the legislature"
2. (school term, academic term, academic session, session) = the time during which a school holds classes; "they had to shorten the school term"
3. a meeting devoted to a particular activity; "a filming session"; "a gossip session"
4. (seance, sitting, session) = a meeting of spiritualists; "the seance was held in the medium's parlor"