Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueCover ___ (4 letter answer)
NotesThe answer GIRL is common and appears about once every 200 puzzles.
Related CluesAnnie, for one
___ Friday (secretary)
"___ of My Dreams"
Show or flower
"You go, ___!"
Chorus or flower follower
Contrary Mary, e.g.
"Golden West" person
Slumber party guest
Word with crazy or guide
1966 Lennon-McCartney song
1966 Lennon-McCartney tune
Song on the Beatles' "Rubber Soul"
Anita Loos's autobiographical "A ___ Like I"
Song on the Beatles' "Rubber Soul" album
DefinitionGIRL as a noun:
1. (girl, miss, missy, young lady, young woman, fille) = a young woman; "a young lady of 18"
2. (female child, girl, little girl) = a youthful female person; "the baby was a girl"; "the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle"
3. (daughter, girl) = a female human offspring; "her daughter cared for her in her old age"
4. (girlfriend, girl, lady friend) = a girl or young woman with whom a man is romantically involved; "his girlfriend kicked him out"
5. a friendly informal reference to a grown woman; "Mrs. Smith was just one of the girls"