Enter a clue or pattern or both:
The ClueWorker in a stable environment? (5 letter answer)
NotesThe answer GROOM is seen occasionally, appearing about once every 800 puzzles.
Man with a band
Man with a ring
Member of the wedding
Prepare, in a way
"I do" sayer
He has a stable job
Officer of the English royal household
One who helps tie a knot
Best man's best friend, often
DefinitionGROOM as a noun:
1. (groom, bridegroom) = a man participant in his own marriage ceremony
2. (stableman, stableboy, groom, hostler, ostler) = someone employed in a stable to take care of the horses
3. (groom, bridegroom) = a man who has recently been married
GROOM as a verb:
1. (prepare, groom, train) = prepare (someone) for a future role or function; "He is grooming his son to become his successor"; "The prince was prepared to become King one day"; "They trained him to be a warrior"
2. (dress, groom, curry) = give a neat appearance to; "groom the dogs"; "dress the horses"
3. (groom, neaten) = care for one's external appearance; "He is always well-groomed"